The mobile pump-engine unit
The mobile pump-engine unit is the result of 30 years' experience in assembly, operation and supply, developed through the cooperation of Körös-Valley District Environment and Water Directorate (KÖVIZIG), ASG-Group, Extren Ltd. and Biztonsági Üzem Ltd.
Field of Application:
The unit can be used for land drainage, flood-protection, irrigation and other lifting (fire-fighting) purposes. We recommend our product to: water directorates, water-management associations, municipalities, fishing cooperatives, users of agricultural water.
Feature of the Pump Unit:
The pump and the driving diesel engine are mounted on a common base frame.
- Aluminium spiral casing - the flap valve of the pump is available in two versions: either separately assembled as individual valve or built in the discharge branch of the pump,
- The discharge branch in starting position is standing vertically upwards; from this position, it can be rotated in both directions with 90o (after 1-2 hours of assembly),
- The impeller can be made of bronze, cast iron or stainless steel.
- 4-cylinder turbo diesel engine or 5-cylinder suction diesel engine,
- Exceptionally low noise level, ecologically beneficial, economic operation,
- Air-cooled diesel engine.
Discharge: 800-200 liter/sec
Manometric head: 5 - 12 m
Power of driving engine max. 70 kW
Dim. of suction and discharge branch ND 500 mm or ND 300 mm